Getting admission in MBBS in Smolensk State Medical University is a very simple task. The process of admission in SSMU is very easy and students are not required to clear any entrance examination. The students only need to meet the criteria for admission in SSMU.
Minimum qualification required to get admission in MBBS in SSMU is mentioned below:
1. The candidate must complete the age of 17 years on or before the 31st of December, of the year of admission to the MBBS course.
2. He/she must have passed in 10+2 or equivalent examination in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the qualifying examination as mentioned in clause (2) of regulation 4.
Below is the list of documents required to be submitted along with the application form:
1. Mark sheet of 10+2 in original and 3 notary attested copies.
2. Secondary certificate stating date of birth in original and 3 notary attested copies.
3. Passport size 20 coloured photographs.
4. A recent AIDS test report.
5. A valid Indian passport.
1. The student needs to fill up the application form for admission. The form can be obtained online or from a consultant's office.
2. After filling up the applications form, the student can submit the form along with the required documents to the university office.
3. After the documentation is accepted by the university, the student will get an approval notice.
4. Once the student gets the approval confirmation from university, he/she can apply for visa in the Russian Embassy.
5. The students fly to Moscow in batches. On arrival at Moscow airport, the students are provided with full assistance from the consultant representatives.
Submit your details below and we will get back to you soon.