According to the Graduate Medical Education Regulations, 1997, of the Medical Council of India, the minimum qualification for Indian students for admission to any Foreign Medical Institutions is described below:
1. The candidate must complete the age of 17 years on or before the 31st of December, of the year of admission to the MBBS course.
2. The candidate must have passed in 10+2 or equivalent examination in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. The minimum percentage of marks obtained is 50% taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the qualifying examination.
1. As per the laws of Russian Federation, all students are required to have a compulsory medical insurance policy.
2. If during the medical course, a student wishes to change the medical University then before getting a transfer certificate, the student will have to pay full tuition fee of remaining years of his studies in Smolensk State Medical University.
3. The fee structure is stated in US Dollars. The fee has to be paid in Russia every year not later than the 30th of September of that year for that academic year.
Submit your details below and we will get back to you soon.